.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bachelor

Well, I have no idea how I became so addicted to HORRENDOUS television, but I love love love The Bachelor.  Tonight after a very long day of paper writing and presenting in class, I came home and watched the corniest show on earth while eating some of the best turkey meatloaf in the world with a glass of wine with the lovely bf.

Here's the recipe for the meatloaf!



Turkey Meatloaf

And I don't even like meatloaf.  I also had wonderful roasted asparagus (my FAVORITE way to cook veggies!) and spicy cheesy rice--which is brown rice with a bit of cheese (whatever is in the fridge), chipotle peppers in adobo sauce that has been in the food processor, and some salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment