.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Vegas Dress!



Today, the bf and I braved the snowstorm that has taken over Ohio and ran some much needed errands.  We're leaving for our Spring Break trip to Las Vegas next week, but he is going to Minnesota this week for a law school competition.  

I have had a CRAZY week this week and last with FOUR papers and a presentation as well as starting my new job!  I am in desperate need of a break and I can't wait to be able to wear skirts and dresses without tights.

Although I have more than enough dresses and skirts, I wanted something new for my trip.  I also was looking for something a little more sexy than what I normally wear.  I bought a great new pair of ankle-length Paige skinny jeans on Thursday night and today found a BEAUTIFUL black dress at Nordstrom Rack!  



Here is the dress.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  I think it's so versatile as well, and nothing can beat finding a great item on sale. ;)



Here's another picture of the same top, but in a gorgeous green.  I'm thinking this may be a great choice for the law school ball for graduating students this May!  (The bf is graduating, I'm getting my Master's and won't be done for another year.)

Anyone going anywhere warm sometime soon?  And do you buy new items for vacation or try to pack what you own and save your money for shopping on your trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment