.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sex and the City

There are a few movies that make me miss my girlfriends who do not live close to me.  One of these movies (and television series) is Sex and the City.  Many of my best college memories are watching episodes of SATC with my sorority sisters in the lounge, all wearing sweats. :)

 

I LOVED the first movie, and had the pleasure of going on opening night with my GORGEOUS friend L.  L and I made a night out of it and dressed up and headed out to happy hour before seeing the movie.  It was such a special night, and one of my favorite memories of living in D.C.



I am very VERY excited to see the second movie, and am fortunate enough to have met some new WONDERFUL girlfriends through my graduate program.  I'm planning on organizing a girls' night out where we can all dress up and go out for a few cosmos before seeing the movie on opening night!




Are you a SATC fan?  Are you excited to see the second movie?

2 comments:

  1. awww love this post...what a great idea - i'm so in! <3 N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling girl! I am so happy to have found your blog. Major SATC lover as well. I look forward to following along!! Happy weekend to you XOX

    ReplyDelete