.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cupcakes and Tea

I had a looooooong day today--working all day and trying to finish up some homework now.  I am enjoying this semester, but can't wait to be done with all of this work!  

This evening, I am doing one of my favorite things--lounging on the couch in sweats!  I am also enjoying a wonderful cupcake and cup of tea.  My new favorite kind of tea is by Tea Forte.  I love the cocoa truffle flavor! :)

Do you drink tea?  What kind is your favorite?  Do you have another "relaxing routine" that you enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. Tea Forte is absolutely my favorite brand of tea, although I don't get to drink it that often. :( YUMMY CUPCAKES!!! Sounds like the perfect relaxation combo!

    ReplyDelete