.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Tory Burch...

I love you.  No, I REALLY love you.  


Exhibit A: The Dean Oversized Hobo.  This bag is a dream.

This just catapulted to the tippity top of my new wish list.  I don't have any brown or tan bags, and this could be the one to round out my many metallic, black, and colorful ones.  You can just imagine how soft and supple the leather is.  It is large enough to make a great purse for travel.  I am also a big tassel fan.  Tassels are a love it or leave it issue for many--a deal-breaker or something just great enough to push you over the edge and confirm, yes, this is the most amazing bag ever.

What do you look for in a bag?  Is there a color category you are often drawn to?  (Lately it's been black for me, but usually it's pink.)  What is on the top of your wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag! I am kind of all over the place when it comes to handbag purchases, but Kate Spade is always a classic for me. I have quite a few of hers, and many others of a similar style. I only have 1 LV and 1 Chanel (hope to add more as the pocketbook fund increases over time LOL) I fully believe that you can never go wrong with investing in handbags. The good ones will last you YEARS! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy girly!!! Just found your blog and I love it!! Your header is too cute! I will definitely be following!

    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    www.fashionmeetsfood.com

    ReplyDelete