.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Got my Vineyard Vines catalogue today...

I do miss living in DC and being able to pop over to the Vineyard Vines store in Georgetown to see everything in person.  Looking at items online is never quite as thrilling.  Among my new Vinyard Vines lusts are...

Vineyard Vines' Starlight Dress


To see the pattern, it shows up better in the brown version. 



This cardigan would be so cute over a dress!  Love the button.


The Captiva Cami is also very cute. (But not new.)


I'm always a "sucker" for seersucker!  (Also not new.)

Are you a Vineyard Vines fan?  If so, what're you loving this season?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that shop in Georgetown! Great selection, it's such a big store! I haven't received my catalog yet but will be sure to circle back to this post once I do! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The VV cami is very cute...have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete