.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone celebrating today!  Normally, I like to make cookies or cupcakes and decorate them for the holidays.  I found these cute ones at Lesley Hall's site.  The cookies are all ADORABLE, and I cannot pretend I am as talented when it comes to decorating my own baked goods.  Sadly, today I am doing this...

Studying.  I hope to finish my take home midterm by my afternoon class (it's due at midnight) so I can work on the paper that's due tomorrow as soon as class is over.  Taking six classes this semester (last semester I only had four) has been a big jump!  I'll be so grateful when I'm done with everything and can take more "fun" classes next year when I start working on my thesis...

Have a wonderful St. Patty's Day!  How are you celebrating? 

1 comment: