.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hostess Gifts

We are traveling to Chicago this weekend and staying with the bf's parents.  For his mother, I bought some items at Crabtree & Evelyn.  


I love the Gardener line--which my mother loves as well.  I bought this handcream.

As well as a soap shaped like a pear on a little dish.

One of the best things about Crabtree & Evelyn is their adorable packaging.  The woman helping me wrapped everything up beautifully!

For the bf's father, the only gift I ever buy him (and the only one he ever wants!) is dark chocolate...


Dark Chocolate Truffles from Godiva

Do you have gifts you always bring to your significant other's parents' home?  Any fallback hostess gifts in general?

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you bring gifts! Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect hostess gift!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete