.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London


It seems as if EVERYONE has been talking about the new Target Liberty of London partnership.  The cruiser is at the top of my wishlist!  This is the print that's online, but there was a paisley one that has been in a few magazines and pictures are on the internet.  I love the bike, but want to see it in person to see if it's one I can actually ride--the "cruiser" style isn't the best for the hill by my house. ;) 

There were a few other things I loved online, but as I found with the Anna Sui Gossip Girl collaboration, all clothes from Target MUST be tried on!  I am on my way to Target now to check out what is in my local store.  (Hopefully I can also find some Lilly animal crackers--so cross your fingers!)  I'll report back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment