.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Busy Week

So sorry for the lack of posts lately!  I am almost done with the semester, and these last few weeks have been crazy.  After this week, things may be a bit slower next week, then it's my last week of school!   (Until September at least.)

 
I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful week.  Pictures of the Washington, D.C. Cherry Blossom Festival always make me smile and want to go for walks outside!

6 comments:

  1. Beatiful picture!!! I absolutely love cherry blossoms. Looking at them just puts you in a good mood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE DC, it is so gorgeous there in April.
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blossoms! best of luck as your semester winds down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning picture! Good luck with the rest of your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how am i not following you already!? you're too cute and we're so alike! loove cherry blossoms in DC, love fornash (and jojo loves you) and kind of need those earrings ha, and also love lilly and glitter (although i'm partial to sparkles myself, ha!) xox!

    ReplyDelete