.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So I may have said this before...

But my goal is to transform my closet/second bedroom into an organized and beautiful room where all of my lovelies can rejuvinate.  (And by lovelies I mean my massive amount of clothes/shoes/ headbands/accessories, after the necessary purge.)  The ultimate deadline to have everything at least hung up/folded/put away is the first weekend of May, when I'm done with school.

This is my last week of class then finals/papers next week.  Finally, it'll be time to tackle this monumental project.

Here are some closets of inspiration...


From Apartment Therapy


From Domino

Eva Longoria's


Nicky Hilton's (The glass doors are gorgeous!)


Carrie's closet.  Obvi.  (Okay, what's inside this one may be more impressive.)

But instead, mine looks a bit more wild.


Oh, Isla, I feel your pain.

3 comments:

  1. oh, i have closet envy! i need to do something about mine... so my lovelies can breath and be organized too! keep me posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love this post!!! Those closets are to diiieee for!!!!! Mine is rather crazy and unorganized. I need some motivation! Let me know where you find yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly the project Fiancé and I are working on now... converting a guest room into a room for my lovelies to live in! Can't wait to compare as we both make progress! :)

    ReplyDelete