.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, August 27, 2010

On Wisconsin!

Although I am back to school in Ohio, I do miss where I went for undergrad--The University of Wisconsin.  As sorority recruitment starts, I get very nostalgic for the wonderful times I had.

These women went through "rush" at the University of Wisconsin in 1958.  Oh how times have changed!


I also fondly remember the many many times I sat on this beautiful terrace.


Cheers to the last "summer" weekend before Labor Day weekend and everyone who is going through recruitment!  Enjoy it!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. It's been Polish (work) Week for the chapter I advise. I LOVE Recruitment and wish I could be 21 again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I know how you feel! I'm actually 4 years out of college and I STILL get nostalgic pains for sorority recruitment. Such a fun bonding time. Have a great Sunday!

    Whitney

    www.whittheheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete