.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, August 30, 2010

One last week!

I cannot believe that this upcoming weekend is Labor Day!  Although I know that the old white rule is no longer followed to a T, let's use it as an excuse to wear lots of white all week.

These ladies looked wonderful last night at the Emmys in their white gowns!


For some reason, the slit looks really high in this picture. . .


And of course, my favorite couple (I'm continuing to say couple, I can't imagine them not being together) in Summer White


And a cooler-weather option.


Happy Monday and last week of summer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for finding my blog :) I hope school is going well for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never seen to wear white until I cant..lol. I have a white purse that I may just call winter white and break out in decemeber!

    xo

    ReplyDelete