.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful for the Royal Romance


Last night I stayed up waaaay too late to watch TLC's story on Kate Middleton and Prince William. 



I enjoyed learning more about Kate's family and background.  I think Kate has a great sense of style, and liked seeing her evolve over the years.  I love many of Kate's outfit choices, whether dressed casually:



Or dressed up. (Love the pink, of course!)


And of course the British do equestrian style like no one else.  Love all that tweed!




Do you follow Kate and William's romance or any other British gossip?

Found this post--I thought I had posted it a few weeks ago, but now it's even more relevant! Safe travels to everyone's Thanksgiving destinations.

2 comments:

  1. i adore her im so happy shes going to be a princess!

    dont forget to enter my giveaway!

    http://nameiskaitlynn.blogspot.com/2010/11/be-thankful-fora-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO! I am a teensy bit obsessed with them... Isn't she so chic? I'm so sad I missed the show on TLC!

    ReplyDelete