.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, November 29, 2010

Rue Part 1

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday!  This week and next I am in the midst of finals, grading papers, and meetings galore, so I apologize in advance if my posting and commenting is a bit sparse. ;) 

Of course the new issue of Rue lived up to all of my expectations, and there were so many stories that I felt like I needed to share!  This was such a treat to devour as soon as I returned from the wilderness.

This centerpiece is so glamourous, and I love any use of mint julep cups.

Love these Martha glasses from one of the gift guides!

And the story on Katie Ermilio was page after page of drool-worthy style.

Stay tuned to part two on the new Rue issue later this week!  And best of luck getting back into the swing of things after a long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pure heaven. Literally. I would love to live in that room!

    ReplyDelete