.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Drool-worthy Targey Collaboration

Remember the Liberty of London partnership I lusted after here and here?  Well the Missoni collection may be even more lust-worthy, and many pictures are already posted here.

A cozy blanket for tailgating.

Some new luggage for a fun weekend trip.

And some gorgey flats.

And a new mod dress.

With super cute tights.

And I do adore bicycles!  Love the vintage look of the leather seat and handlebars.

What do you think of the collection?

9 comments:

  1. I am dying to have EVERYTHING! Ahh, that bike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those! The blanket especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that blanket. Immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be arriving late to work on 9/13 for those flats. I even set up an Outlook meeting :)

    Haley @ Cardigan Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blanket, but not the bike. I didn't even know about the partnership until your post! I'll have to check out more pieces.

    ReplyDelete