.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday's Fancies City Chic Louboutins


I am so excited to be participating in Friday's Fancies again this week, especially with my new gorgeous banner that {av} made me! 

Friday's Fancies City Chic Boots



Today's theme was similar to last week's cozy fall, but this week most people are focusing on fabulous boots.  I adore these Louboutin boots and thought they called for a fabulous Friday of busy meetings in the city.  To keep the look extra special, a gorgeous pearl ring and some special earrings provide a bit of bling, and I'd trade my big work tote for this dreamy YSL clutch for happy hour.

What are your favorite boots?


7 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing! I'd kill for a pair of those . . . well, not really.

    I'm hosting another giveaway and I'd love for you to check it out:

    http://agalandherdog.blogspot.com/2011/09/meet-my-friend-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously LOVE this outfit - everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! And I love your banner! {av} made me one too - she's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need this ENTIRE outfit--all the way down to the nail polish! I'm in love! I have been dying for those YSL clutches. sigh. So happy to have you again for Friday's Fancies...I love love love how the banner looks! YAY! have a great Sunday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore those Louboutin boots and the whole look! J'amazing!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these picks. Amazing boots! I can picture this outfit for a fabulous day out in NYC. Or anywhere really ;)

    ReplyDelete