.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tiffany Does Holiday


I always adore Tiffany's holiday advertisements.  Plus, who isn't a fan of diamonds? (Well, at least diamonds at some age, Holly.)  With today's gorgeous snow and Julie's very exciting announcement, this is the perfect time to sit back, grab a glass of bubbly and gaze at the lovely images of Tiffany's past Christmas advertisements.


all pictures via


Hop on over to Daphne's to join in the SWW fun! :)

Do you have any favorite holiday ads?

8 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the Tiffany holiday ads! It's not Christmas until that ad airs =) What did you think of the newest one? If you haven't seen it, I linked to it on my latest blog entry.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Tiffany does my holiday this year!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tiffany Holiday ads are always so gorgeous. I love your post and being able to see a lot of them in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG- love this post! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am now following you because I heart you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this! You got yourself a new follower. How gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! And any gift in the blue box = success! :-) Hope you have a Fab Friday! XOXO
    www.shopaholicinalabama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Tiffany holiday ads, especially the one with Patrick Wilson. He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There ads are always so beautiful

    ReplyDelete