.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Faves

Happy happy Friday! Here are some of my recent faves.

Love this new dress I bought last night at Target.  I went full on autumnal today with leopard flats.

SHS and I have been golfing almost every weekend for the past couple months.  I was very pleasantly surprised how relaxing and fun it is, especially as we usually do brunch after. 

I just saw It's Complicated for the first time, and I loved it!  I am now on the hunt for pastry classes so I can perfect my own croissants.

SHS bought me these gorgeous oyster earrings in New Orleans last week and I have worn them almost daily since.

This weekend is also the Feast of the Assumption in Little Italy and I can already taste the cannoli.

What are your Friday favorites?  Any fun weekend plans?

7 comments:

  1. i love love that movie its complicated!!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't It's Complicated such a fun movie?!

    I absolutely love those earrings. When we were in NO for our anniversary, Ian told me to pick out some jewelry -- I came home empty-handed but would have loved to have a pair of earrings just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG CANNOLI GET IN MAH BELLY. Om nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh those earrings are fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bookmarked that cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those earrings Mignon Faget? I've been collecting her jewelry for years and her jewelry is amazing!

    ReplyDelete