I have had so many friends posting thankful notes for the world lately, and it always makes me smile to think of the so many wonderful things in my life as well as in the lives of others. For the first twenty days of November, I am thankful for:
1. Parents who modeled true gratitude, humility, and giving hearts for my brothers and me.
2. For the ability to get outside and run safely in preparation for my first turkey trot.
3. A job I adore and the feeling that I really do have the ability to make an impact on people's lives.
4. Skinny peppermint mochas in red cups.
5. A best friend who is so much more like a sister than I could imagine.
6. Cheap paperback books to read before bed.
7. A brother who asks me about my recent Lulu purchases and even pretends to listen.
8. Volunteer and service experiences throughout my life including Saturday's fun morning with Junior League.
10. Four bubbly, hilarious, adorable and healthy nephews.
11. Coconut sparkling water and brussels sprouts in all forms.
12. Strangers who smile and say hello.
14. All of my sorority sisters and the wonderful experiences Tri Delta brought me during college and beyond.
15. The Christina Perri Pandora station.
16. Friends and family who recently received our save the dates!
17. All of the Christmas decorations and music that is beginning to spread holiday cheer.
18. All of the wonderful people I have "met" through blogging.
19. Any occasion where I get to dress up, load on the jewels, and wear sparkly shoes.
20. The love of my life, and the simple goodness which is SHS being able to spend our sixth Thanksgiving together this year.
What are you thankful for?